Site revamped

After a long hiatus, I’ve finally decided to revamp my site to give it a new, modern look and to (finally) free myself from the need of maintaining a CMS just to serve a bunch of static pages. I’ve rebuilt everything with Jekyll, added my open source work/translations to the About me section and my publications to the Academia page (links to preprints and slides included!), and applied a couple of optimizations as well.

The next step will be checking the markup for HTML5 validation and WCAG accessibility issues, as well as adding more semantic metadata and some other finishing touches.